Sage One Accounts
Consulting and training for Sage One accounts the new mobile cloud based system
Learn how cloud-based Sage One Accounts at just £10 per month +vat & Payroll from £5 per month +vat makes managing your business online easy…
- Check your data from anywhere, all you need is an internet connection and you can manage your accounts at any time.
- You’re always up to date as we take care of all updates and upgrades so you have nothing to install, ever.
- Integrate with Sage One Payroll and remove the need for manual data entry. Your accounts are updated automatically.
- Includes FREE telephone and email based supportfrom our award winning, UK-based customer service team – 24hrs a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
See at a glance how your business is performing
We asked business owners “what do you want to see when you first sign in to an accounting service?” The answer: “a snap-shot of our businesses performance”.
- Quickly view your sales and expenses: the summary screen tells you your total sales and expenses for the month and year to date, giving you an overview of how your business is performing when you first log in to the service.
- Immediately see your profit is: Sage One calculates your profit to date and gives you this figure within the summary screen so you can see how your business is performing at a glance.
- Never miss a VAT payment: if you’re VAT registered, the summary screen within Sage One provides a countdown to the end of your VAT period, which means that every time you log in you’ll know exactly where you stand. Sage One supports all major VAT schemes and is as flexible as your business, so even if you become VAT registered at a later date you can update your details to reflect this.
- View your top five outstanding sales invoices: the summary screen clearly lists the top five outstanding payments so that you can chase the money that’s owed to your business
Create great looking, personalised invoices
Give your business a professional look and feel with great looking invoices using your logo.
- Personalise your invoices: add your company logo and any association logos you may have. You can also add any terms and conditions for payment or any additional information you wish to communicate. There are several templates to choose from, allowing you to pick the style you prefer.
- Makes it easier to send invoices: you can easily email invoices directly to your customer with the click of a button. If you prefer using the post you can also print a PDF copy.
- Easily record when payments have been made, including credit notes: you can track payments made against the invoice, whether it’s for the full amount or part-payment. If you need to, you can also raise credit notes against the invoice and the information is recorded in a clear way. You can also record payment against multiple invoices from the same supplier or customer.
- Record information about your customers and suppliers in one place: Sage One Accounts looks after all the contact details for your customers and suppliers. The pre-populated information you store is used within the invoice details. You can also produce a statement of activity against each contact which shows any outstanding payments.
Keep track of money going in and out of your business
Get a clear view of exactly what you need to pay. We make it quick and easy to record all the money entering and leaving your business; it’s one way Sage One Accounts can help your business.
- Easily enter and manage simple transactions: quickly create income transactions and record all of your business expense transactions in one place. You can easily edit transactions as and when required and view a snapshot of each bank account using the totals report.
- Easily manage your banking and cash: view all activity through your bank accounts by recording cash deposits and transactions in and out of your account. You can add multiple bank accounts, record transfers between accounts and document owner drawings and owner investments.
- Record payments against your invoices: record payments made and payments received so that you’re always know who owes you money and who you owe money to.
- Automatically record recurring income and expense types: if you have a regular direct debit (such as ‘rent’) or receive recurring income, you can set these payments up to be automatically recorded within Sage One.
Produce reports that are right for you
It’s important to be able to run reports easily so that you can show your accountant or any potential investors how your business is performing. We’ve kept our reporting function simple and in a language that’s right for you. You can even drill down through the figures in each report to see the transactions that make up the final amount.
- Profit and loss: run a profit and loss report to see how much money your business had made to date.
- Trial balance: this is a report your accountant will find useful. If you’re working with an Accountant who isn’t using Sage One (we can’t think why they wouldn’t) you can get all of this information exported into Microsoft Excel ®.
- Create and submit your VAT return online: Sage One will calculate your VAT return based on the information you enter. You can then view a detailed report before submitting your return online once you’re happy that everything’s included.
- Keep on top of who owes you money and who you owe money to: the outstanding sales invoice and outstanding purchase invoice report is calculated depending on the outstanding value and the length of the debt.
- Easily assess your business assets: use the reporting function to run a balance sheet report.
Work online with your accountant
- You might already be using another software package or getting your accountant to do it all. Sage One can make working with your accountant effortless
- Save time and make it easier to produce your accounts: your accounts will be online, rather than on paper, so your accountant can view your data at any time. If you have a problem, they can view your data at the same time and guide you through different processes.
- Get a personalised service: as your accountant can sign up to their own edition of Sage One, they have added functionality enabling them to customise your service to suit your individual needs.
- Make it easy to budget with our flexible payment options: Sage One is great value for money and it’s up to you whether you pay for the service yourself and invite your accountant to join you, or if you’d rather leave it all to your accountant they can invite you to join and include the Sage One payment in their bill.